6.22.2007

311 ROCKS

So as I said before, I didn't do anything on my story today. However, 311 was totally off the chain. But it was hot as shit there and I sweat through my shirt in like two songs. But the bars after that was weird. After I pounded two red headed sluts, this girl tried to reach up my pants. Like two minutes later, she did the same thing to my friend. What a weirdo. Then I took down a girl scout cookie and called up Terrence to see if I could pick up a bag of marijuana off of him. He didn't answer though, haha.

But seriously, why the hell did Miguel Tejada have to get injured the other day. I'm going to the Baltimore vs. Diamondbacks game tomorrow and the best player on my friend's favorite team gets beaned by some amateur on the Padres and breaks his freaking wrist. He started in 1,152 straight games and he gets hurt the day before I see him play. F that.

As for the story, if my headache allows for some extra revisions in the morning, well that should make for a more interesting story I guess. See you tomorrow.

Brian Kimball

P.S. I didn't see any of you at the show, so you are all lame for that. Go O's.

No comments: