6.24.2007

Finally...

Ok so sorry about not blogging but i HAVE been writing! Well at least i know what im writing now but i'm just having a really hard time trying to lengthen it ugh i dont kno what to add to it to make it longer!!
So um you want us to put our other blogs or websites on here? um which ones? lol...take your pick: myspace, facebook, livejournal, fanfiction.net, um lets see....my fav is gaiaonline.com!! Gaia rocks!!! Ive spent a lot of time building up my profile on there and I feel like I kind of already have my own bog because I write in my 'journal' on gaiaonline at least once a day but sometimes even three times a day! I love gaiaonline! so yeah i will post the link to that sometime....and well, as for fanfiction.net i only have one story on there. its sort of an ongoing soap based on my favorite TV show "One Life To Live" but its only 2 chapters long and its not very good cuz i got a lot of bad comments about it from other people on the fanfiction site. Oh-well.

No comments: