6.19.2007

Here's another one

So it would be really cool if you gave us the day off on Friday, but I'm not expecting it. If you change your mind, just let me know. As for the writing, this is getting tedious. Maybe I should read more just to help pay for writer's rent because if they have half as much trouble as we do, then they definitely need the money to help pay for all their ink cartridges.

As for my story, I don't really think that this story can "write itself" because I already have such a clear picture of what will happen. I saw the handout said to let our preconceived notions go, but I think that this story has enough conflict and all that already, I just have to spit the thing out onto paper. Maybe we could talk after class and discuss it so that I'm more comfortable with what direction I'm taking the story as I'm heading in to the weekend.

And I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm probably not going to write tomorrow or the next day and I'll be lucky to blog since my buddy is coming in town, but I'll see what I can do. Once again, here's to underachievers.


Brian Kimball

No comments: