6.19.2007

almost forgot to blog tonight

i'm so tired! writing done for the night, met my goal and i'll work more before class tomorrow. i really enjoyed the characterization exercises, too, and i also thought the last one was especially useful (that's one i'll reuse for sure, and it helped me clarify a couple of ideas for my story). i had fun with the dialogue prompt, which kind of stumped me at first, then i overheard a bit of conversation and took it from there. i'm probably going to be taking the bus up to sedona after class this friday to see my sister, since she's on a rare visit from boston, which means i need to either get most of my story really down now OR face the prospect of trying to write for five hours each way on a greyhound bus... frightening, but intriguing... i better get moving... hope things are going well for everyone.

No comments: