6.17.2007

Another late night entry

So basically I wasted my time rooting for Tiger Woods and putting off my assignment, but oh well. I'm currently banging out my story, and I have a good idea of how it will end. The only thing I'm struggling with is the format. I think I might be able to tell the whole story without a narrator, just from conversations between different characters, but it might not work. I think it does for now, but I'll be interested to see what people have to say tomorrow in class.

I'm scared to admit it, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of this "realism" and "literary fiction" writing thing. Turns out if you alter a little bit from your own personal crazy experiences it can make for a hell of story. Until next time.

Brian Kimball

2 comments:

Rachel Yoder said...

Can't wait to see what you're writing...and hooray for "literary fiction" and realism! Ain't it grand how you can morph your own life into art?

Lesley said...

I completely agree with you!