6.24.2007

..also

also i had fun volunteering for the poetry reading, but the actual readings were kinda dull since there were none...they jut talked about language in general and about the indigenous people, I mean it was kinda interesting but I think it would have been more interesting if they had actually read some of their poetry.
As for the book of short stories each of us is supposed to read, i am reading one by A.M. Homes (i think thats their name) and I dont recommend it to anyone. I was going to get a different book instead but I think it's too late for that soo I'm just going to stick with it and then for the book report I'll just write about how bad it was! hahaha!
Oh Yeah! And I liked the note-cards activity!! I think it really helped me sort of in a way! And workshopping was fun too! ^_^

No comments: